2012-07-24

宿題連絡H11Class

 (^o^)丿 
I missed you a lot last Friday!



I was thinking to
hand your homework list to your brother
next Thursday, 
even I am expecting to hand you the list in person.
? Will you come? ?


Here are two things
1.
Write a composition on yourself
Refer to the Unit 1, lesson 3~5 
in the "writing from Within" 
I will give you a sheet for it on next Thursday 
either through your brother or in person
2.
Speech Theme:
"My parents are the best"story
 any episodes or reasons
(due on Aug.10th)
+
I typed your speech again.!
correct your speech on "I'm proud of my self"story
concerning only three points (if any)
third person's S / plural S / tense
if possible
subject-verb agreement  and - - - -
I want you to give a thought to 
precise wording  
especially the word "advantage"

I really hoooope to see you on Thursday 

下の☐にクリックお願いしてね  
Happy Reading!

1 件のコメント:

Maina さんのコメント...

Yes!
I'm planning to come with my brother today.
I 'm going to read books during Taiyou's class.
Is it okay?